What is Epoxy Coating?
Epoxy is a material that is used to bind or seal the concrete floors of commercial or industrial premises. When epoxies are applied properly the outcome is solid and gives a chemical resistant finish to the floors. Epoxy coatings are a mixture of two parts:
- An epoxy resin- It’s a clear or lightly coloured and odourless component
- A co-reactant or hardener- This material is darker and has a strong smell
These coatings are formulated based on the performance requirements and the specific combination of the parts will determine the final characteristics and suitability of this coating.
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Coating
- It makes the floor undoubtedly more durable and long-lasting
- It is slip, heat, chemical and fire resistant
- It can be glossy and reflect lights which improve the lighting in your facility
- It is very easy to clean the epoxy coated floors and the maintenance cost is also very low due to a sealed floor
- Epoxy floor coating in the industrial premises or in a warehouse can reduce wear on the transport vehicle and allow faster movement of products or materials
- This can reduce the cost of replacing a damaged floor or making a completely new one due to its durability
- Epoxy coating has a wide range of colours and patterns
- It is easily installable to the floor which means it’ll save a lot of time
Commercial & Industrial Epoxy Floor Coatings
Commercial and Industrial premises in Sydney are now choosing 2-pack epoxy floor coating system over their old sealed concrete floors. The reasons being maintenance, chemical resistance, safety non-slip, hygiene, moisture blocking and appearance. In many warehouses, quality control depends on strict standards of cleanliness, especially in food preparation and health. Your existing flooring can be repaired and then re-coated using premium industrial grade 2-pack epoxy coatings making cleaning and maintenance easy.
While being one of the best painting service providers in Sydney, our tradesmen are also trained with a variety of epoxy floor coating and other industrial floor coating systems that can be discussed during the site visit. All of our Epoxies can be either sprayed or rolled on, depending on your work environments, circumstances and painting needs. If your business needs to remain open, we have a flexible team who will work evenings, weekend, and during annual shutdowns to accommodate your needs. We employ skilled and dedicated tradesmen, and our skilled epoxy floor painters in Sydney are equipped with the latest technology. We have provided industrial and commercial flooring solutions for the automotive, chemical processing, food and beverage, hospitals and other industries.
Why Choose Priority One Coatings:
- Over 28 years of professional experience
- Always put customers’ needs ahead of ours
- Meets and exceeds industry standards
- Experienced and trained employees
- Work closely with the colour experts
- Weekend and night time availability
- Dulux accredited, member of the Master Painters Association
- Master Painters Gold License
- Dulux Preferred Commercial Applicators
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Home Warranty Insurance.
- Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Occupational Health & Safety Compliant with complete OH&S system in place.
Get a free quote
Unit 7, 46-48 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111
Phone:02 9808 5900
Mobile:0418 272 035
- I have found PRIORITY ONE COATINGS to be reliable, professional and committed to achieving a quality job within programme constraints.Read more...
- Observatory Tower, a prestige high rise residential apartment building in Sydney’s CBD, uses PRIORITY ONE COATINGS for external and internal painting. Their service and standard of work is of the highest quality and we are pleased to recommend them.Read more...
- Danny, I am writing to acknowledge the high quality of workmanship that we constantly receive on our projects from PRIORITY ONE COATINGS.You & your painters attention to detail & understanding of the works to be completed & the tight timeframes we that we encounter on various projects, Read more...
- “A tough job done with complete professionalism”!Read more...
- PRIORITY ONE COATINGS were highly recommended and I find them to be a highly professional contractor.Read more...